Your Medical Center in North Miami Beach
We are here to help
The Care You Need, When You Need It
The best health care center at your disposition
Need more information?
Call Now: 305-432-9565
Get an Appointment Now
Urgent Care Services
Fast & Convenient
We provide our patients with a welcoming and comforting environment in which they’ll be treated with the respect and dignity they deserve.
Through our urgent care services, we are committed to providing you with the quality care you need, and with the convenience and comfort that fits into your busy life. Our urgent care experts bridge the gap between your primary care doctor and unnecessary emergency room visits. Our urgent care centers accept most insurance plans so you can focus on your health.
We Accept Insurances and Self Pay
Our center accepts all major insurance and for persons in our community that have no health insurance we provide access to the best most affordable alternative to traditional health insurance “Sun Health & Dental” our office staff can help you to enroll in the number one medical plan in the nation.
Lab Specials Services
- Some of the most common types of medical lab tests we offer at Glades Medical Centers are:
- Basic Metabolic Panels: The Basic Metabolic Panel tests for blood glucose, calcium levels, potassium, sodium and kidney function. A Complete Metabolic Panel includes testing liver function.
- Complete Blood Count: A Complete Blood Count (aka: CBC) is a routine blood test where your platelets and white and red blood cell levels are evaluated. This type of lab test is used to detect disease and to learn about your overall health status.
- Hemoglobin A1C: Hemoglobin is a protein found in red blood cells. The Hemoglobin A1C tests glucose levels within the blood or urine to determine whether a patient is diabetic. These tests can analyze your average blood sugar levels over a period of two to three months.
- Lipid panels are used to identify healthy and bad cholesterol. A build up of cholesterol slows down blood flow and endangers the heart.
- Liver Panels (aka: Liver Function Tests) are blood tests for the liver to diagnose and monitor damage and disease. These tests help to measure enzyme and protein levels in the blood.
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Testing (aka: TSH) is used to check the levels of stimulating hormones within the blood. High levels of TSH may indicate thyroid problems.
Why Choose Us?
We provide all of our patients with free transportation and our in-house labs mean you’re never left facing long waiting times. We know that time is of the essence when you’re waiting for results that determine your future and that’s why we decided to open our in-house labs. We don’t want our patients waiting with uncertainty hanging over them.
We work closely with you to understand your needs and wants and provide you with the best possible care that is tailored to your unique situation.
We’re local. Nobody likes to travel when they’re unwell. We provide the best care in your community and can help you get treatment without having to travel too far.
We are flexible in our solutions and won’t stop until we can formulate a treatment plan that you’re happy with.
Free transportation for patients
As such, we provide a system whereby we ensure our patients can keep their appointments and get to our North Miami Beach center with ease. It’s the little things like this that make us one of the best healthcare centers in our community. Our team is dedicated to making every interaction with us as pleasant as possible and feels that our free transportation is a major part of this.
How We Can Help You
Our team help patients from all walks of life and with all health issues to increase their well-being via our leading blend of primary physician services. We know that no two cases are the same and will ensure that we get to know you and your condition before we collaboratively decide what kind of treatment is best for you. We work hard to keep a smile on the faces of our patients and will stop at nothing to help you live your life free from pain.
Need more information?
Call Now: 305-432-9565
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept Obamacare ?
Yes, in fact, most of our patients are in the Obamacare network.
Why should I choose your center ?
Can you help me get to my appointments ?
Get in touch
We’re here to help and answer any question you might have. We look forward to hearing from you
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM